Vinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.x

Spam Statistics

E-mail is certainly one of the most critical elements of running any business these days.  Dealing with spam is more than just an aggravation.  It's a huge waste of time, which in turn, is a huge loss of productivity.  At Computer Concepts, we recognize this problem and we work hard to minimize the amount of spam that makes its way to our customers' inboxes.  On any given day, our spam filters process tens of thousands of e-mails for our customers.  Of those e-mails, approximately 85% are flagged as definite spam.  The remaining 15% are delivered to customer mailboxes.  Does spam still make it through our filters?  Of course it does.  Is valid e-mail flagged as spam?  On rare occasions, but yes, it does happen.  There is no solution that will offer a 100% accuracy rate for spam prevention, but can you imagine dealing with all of those other messages on a daily basis?  Think about that.  For every 15 messages that you get now, you could be dealing with another 85 known spam e-mails in your mailbox.  That is a very serious problem.

For recent statistics from our e-mail scanners, check out the following links.  The reports are technical in nature, and may not mean a lot to you.  Eventually, we'd like to have a more summarized version of this information available to our clients, but for now, this is what we have.

Today - updated every 5 minutes

Yesterday - updated each night

Last 30 days - updated each night


Our practice has been truly fortunate to have been associated with Computer Concepts. Tim and his staff are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of Information Technology and have far surpassed any of our previous IT experiences. Each contact with Computer Concepts reaffirms our trust in their abilities. From our experience with IT providers, Computer Concepts easily tops them all---by a long shot!

Dr John Taylor / Acadiana Smiles -

When I changed to Computer Concepts, I felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders. The fact that they can remotely correct issues that inevitably rise, are experts on my company's software, and are able to help me order appropriate equipment from CPU's to laptops, is a huge benefit for me and my practice. It helps that they are friendly, patient, and have great senses of humor.

Dr Jim Moreau -

I have been working with Tim Thousand and Computer Concepts for a number of years and would like to express my gratitude for the expert and efficient job they do for me personally, as well as for my two Dental Practices. I have worked with other computer companies, and I can attest to the proficiency and professionalism of Computer Concepts. They always are there when I need them and have the knowledge and skills to keep me current with all the advances in computer and software technologies, and keep my numerous systems up and running continuously. With Computer Concepts, I am secure in that whatever task I present them with, it will be completed quickly, efficiently, economically, and most of all the job will be done right! This company had to spend a bit of time getting my systems working correctly after I had started with other less knowledgeable companies, but after correcting the other guys' mistakes, my numerous systems are running flawlessly and if there are any problems that arise, Computer Concepts is on the ball getting the problems resolved in an expedient manner. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim, and offer my highest recommendation for his company to anyone interested in utilizing the best in the business.

Dr Tim Thomas, DDS

Finally, we have found a computer service that has met all of our needs and expectations. Tim's knowledge as well as his excellent service in our opinion is second to none. I would recommend Computer Concepts to any of our peers without hesitation.

Dr Todd Babineaux, DDS